By the example Christ set for us we are going to bring good news to the poor, comfort the broken hearted, bring joy and blessing to those who mourn, raise up spiritual sons and daughters, and send missionaries out to do the same.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Airplanes and Cars oh my!!!!!

I have spent the last couple of days with my family in Houston, TX. It's been a lot of fun just hanging out with my parents and watching them enjoy their time with Maya. She has been keeping everyone busy running around with her pig-tails (her new favorite look) bouncing around everywhere. Maya is starting to miss her daddy as he has been on men's retreat with White Rock. Tomorrow we will meet up with Jared in California. He will be picking us up from the airport around 9 so we can make the 6 hour journey north to visit his dad. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow. If you think of us please keep us in prayer during our travel.

My mind is still slipping back to thinking we are going home after this trip.... The big change ahead of us is starting to become more real everyday. I am so thankful for our church home and family in Noblesville and other parts of the world, but now I wonder, will Thailand feel like home? I wonder, where will I tell my daughter home is? She's already been asking...Going home? The truth is that God is our home, the place he has made for us in heaven is our home, His love and peace is our home. Our earthly homes are temporary and buildings are nothing without love, joy, and laughter to fill them. The love from friends and family is home. As you think of us please pray for our daughter as she is going through so much transition. Her world is constantly changing. Please pray that she holds fast to truth and that the seeds planted in her will grow deep roots in the foundation of truth. Ok.....

Thats' it for now... We leave Aug 12 around 1 a.m. I'll try to get our flight details up at some point before we go..... Oh yeah... WE GOT OUR VISAS TODAY! Praise God that everything went smoothly and timely. HE IS GOOD.

Again thank you, we love you all so much, and shh... don't tell anyone but I already miss you!

God Bless

No comments: