By the example Christ set for us we are going to bring good news to the poor, comfort the broken hearted, bring joy and blessing to those who mourn, raise up spiritual sons and daughters, and send missionaries out to do the same.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

School is Out Friday!!!!!!


Hello everyone (Amber writing),


I realise I just updated the blog not to long ago. However, I didn't give much detail to the happenings not involving Maya's B-day. I thought it might be more digestible broken up. I know when I see a huge blog, I think OH MY, and fall asleep half way through, unless it's really interesting... I don't think I've got that talent :)


PART 2

I would like to write to you all and tell you more exciting things like we've shared the Gospel with 10 people and they excepted the Lord.......... but the truth is we've just been getting settled into our new environment. Our next bit thing is for Jared and Diane to find jobs, and to find housing. It takes a while, especially in a new country. I am usually the one who puts the crazy and unrealistic expectations on myself more than anyone. I guess perhaps, to PROVE we are actually making a difference to gain approval from man. Unfortunately, in the past, my need for approval from man has crippled me from receiving and experiencing what God really has for me. Instead of being lead by love and keeping my eyes on Jesus. I was being driven by fear of man which produces all kinds of wrong thinking. God has been breaking so many things off of me the past six weeks. That's exciting to me! I have grown leaps and bounds. Fear and pride in me are being dealt with. Galatians 5:1 says :It is for Freedom he set us free, therefore, standing firm, do not become subject again to the yoke of Slavery! I have a ways to go but my hope is in Jesus Christ. I know that the Holy Spirit will continue to transform me as I draw closer to God. Christ did not set me free to be controlled by fear and pride. All of this has been a work God has been doing in me for a very long time. Though it looked like nothing was going on, on the outside and to others, God was doing something great in me before I even new it. So the same goes for our ministry here. God is preparing us, preparing those we are to minister to, preparing the way! It may not be as fast as we would like but God is working in ways we cannot see. As long as our eyes are on Jesus He will be glorified. That's what it is all about! Instead of trying to force things into motion we are patiently and peacefully waiting on the Lord and trusting in His timing. Thank you for your prayers. It is evident that we are being protected by them. We covet them and thank you for offering them to our Mighty GOD who hears them and answer them!


THE NITTY GRITTY STUFF....


Tomorrow is Jared and Diane's last day of school. Public schools will be going on a 3 week break, 1 week from Friday. So the time frame for them to find a job before the break is 5 days. Even though there will be no money coming in, the benefit to finding a job before break will be that we will have a budget for housing and a specific area to look in. The students will be on break for 3 weeks, as well as the staff. This extra month of no income was very unexpected. Because of this and all of the chaos that occurred in Bangkok, we are strained financially. If none of this would have happened we would be fine. However, It did. We would greatly appreciate any donations to help get through this month or so before Jared and Diane start making an income. It would also help secure a house for rent before Jared gets a job. Otherwise, we will be where we currently are for another month or more. We want to get out of the hotel so that we can invite people into our home and get to know them on a personal level. We cannot do this where we are living as it is one small dorm style room. It would also help financially as we would be able to cook our own food instead of eating out all the time. Which is what we have had to do because we have no where to cook. Donations of any amount would help so much! You can donate through paypal (on our blog)or send donations to :


Jared Lee

9720 Mallery Drive

Noblesville, IN


Checks Payable to :

Jared Lee

or for tax deductible donations:

White Rock Fellowship....NOTE IN THE MEMO FOR LEE MISSIONS or we will not receive the money.


Thank you for all of your love and support! We appreciate you!
Amber Lee

No comments: